What an excellent pre-Super Bowl appetizer! I’ll admit that I think I would love this even more with plain ham, but the pancetta was pretty darn good. This recipe is incredibly simple and super tasty. I found it here, but did a half batch so our recipes are slightly different. This will make 15-20 servings.
– 1 or 2 yukon gold potatoes
– 1/4 lb. thinly sliced pancetta (mine was paper-thin, I recommend getting yours a little thicker than that)
– 4 oz. plain Greek yogurt
– 1/2 tsp. dijon mustard (optional, delocious with or without!)
– 1 green onion, thinly sliced
– small handful of fresh parsley
– 1/2 tsp. dill
– 1/4 tsp. salt
– 1/4 tsp. pepper
Boil the potatoes until they’re tender but won’t fall apart, also called par-boiled. While they’re boiling, make your Greek yogurt dip by mixing everything except the potatoes and pancetta. It’ll look something like this (sorry for the horrible picture!).